QinetiQ Sweden ABFlight Physiological Centre
QinetiQ Sweden AB
P.O Box 1541
SE- 581 15, Linköping
SE- 581 15Tel:+44 (0)843 658 4668Fax:email@example.com
1. Leave E4 at exit “LINKÖPING V” to ”Vimmerby”, road 34.
2. Follow signs showing ”Linköping V” or “Vimmerby”, road 34 through roundabout and for another 3.9 km
3. Leave the big access road at signs showing ”Vimmerby”, road 34 and “Ryd”
4. Leave the roundabout at exit 4, to “Flygvapenmuseum”
5. Keep to the right and follow signs to “Flygvapenmuseum” for 1.4 km
6. Take to the left after the sign “Vikingstad, FMV, Malmen, Flygvapenmuseum”.
7. After passing “Flygvapenmuseum” (on your left side) follow signs to “Vikingstad, FMV, Malmen”
8. After passing the main gate for “Försvarsmaktens Helikopterflottilj” on your left side, continue for another 1,4 km
9. Take to the left at signs “Malmen Teknikcentrum FMV FMC”
10. Proceed straight ahead through the first roundabout and then take left to arrive at the FMV guard house where you will be booked into site.
The guard will also direct you to the best place to park your car.
QinetiQ Sweden AB provides training, research and, test and evaluation services in Sweden. The Flight Physiological Centre (FPC) in Linköping, is managed and operated by QinetiQ on behalf of The Swedish Defence Materiel Administration (FMV).
The FPC includes a self-contained centre consisting of;
• Dynamic Flight Simulator (DFS) - a human centrifuge with free-flight-capable active gondola used for high-G training
• Hypobaric (altitude) chamber – for low pressure testing and hypoxia training
• Hyperbaric chamber – for high pressure testing and rescue
• Test pool – for parachute drill and survival equipment training
All visitors to the Flight Physiological Centre need to be announced in advance, if you do not have an appointment, please contact the team using the contact details above.
On arrival please report to the guards where you will be booked onto site, they can also contact your host to let them know that you have arrived.