Projecting naval power across the high seas
The UK’s Royal Navy and international clients from the Pacific to the North Sea come to us for answers to technical problems in platform design, platform systems, hydrodynamics and life support.
The answers we provide make it possible to build new vessels that are faster, better armed and harder to detect, or they extend the capabilities and useful lives of existing vessels by adapting them to meet new challenges.
We offer customers:
- Leading independent expertise on the most difficult maritime platform issues
- World class hydrodynamics facilities and ship design tools
- World class hyperbaric facilities
- Cost savings and improved availability through life platform support
- Cutting edge thinking on transforming maritime capability through systems integration
Our staff are naval architects, marine engineers, hydrodynamicists, scientists and specialists in structures, survivability, noise, vibration, atmosphere control, hyperbarics and diving. Working together, they routinely redefine conventional thinking in naval design.
Size and complexity are not an issue. We regularly contribute our expertise and domain knowledge to the development of the largest aircraft carriers, the most sophisticated nuclear submarines, or the most advanced landing craft.