Before you apply, we’re looking for:
- The brightest and best science, engineering and business students in the country
- Degrees in Aeronautical, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Business, Physics, Maths, General Engineering, Chemistry, Software Systems, IT, Aerospace, Astrophysics, Materials, Human Factors/Ergo, Civil, Facilities
- Successful candidates are likely to have or be expecting a 2:1 or better
- Flexibility to work anywhere in the UK (some of our grads work on overseas placements, specified in our adverts) An inquiring mind, a passion for solving problems and a head full of ideas
- Behaviours which are equally as important as results
Danny Palmer, Electrical and Electro-Magnetic Compatibility Engineer
If that sounds like you, we’d like to meet you.
Our process is very straightforward:
- Apply online
- Your application is sifted against our criteria
- Telephone interviews may follows
- Attend our assessment centre
- We make job offers
- You join and are part of an organisation to be proud of
View our opportunites for 2014 here or please search against the keyword Graduate 2014 here.
Please do not use CV Builder but answer subsequent questions online instead.