‘How we do it’ matters as much as ‘what we do’
Our vision for QinetiQ encompasses more than financial success. We’re determined to be a responsible company that’s fully accountable for its performance and open in its reporting. A company that:
- Investors are happy to own a share of
- Outstanding people are proud to work for
- The world’s highest quality suppliers are eager to be associated with
- The communities where we operate are pleased to call us a good neighbour
To pursue this vision we have established a Corporate Responsibility (CR) Committee to address how we deliver CR across the entire QinetiQ Group. It’s chaired by our CEO and includes members from the Executive Team.
CR is further embedded in the business through a wide network of domain experts, across the UK, Australia and the US, from key business functions such as health and safety, environment, human resources, learning and development and procurement. This network is overseen by the Group Head of CR.
Our CR focus is on:
- How we manage our sites
- The way we deliver our operations
- The core values of our people
- Our stakeholder relationships
We structure our responsible and sustainable business initiatives into four themes – our people, community, environment and marketplace.