Requirements and Acceptance Management
Whether you are seeking a bespoke or commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solution, every capability programme begins with scoping your requirements. We draw on all our domain knowledge to help you establish the real programme needs and then validate that they have been achieved.
Our requirements and acceptance management services help you:
- Identify goals and capture requirement priorities and boundaries
- Ensure that technologies, products and services meet their requirements
- Put in place acceptance activities that are efficient, robust and auditable
- Achieve ‘right first time’ success
Our customers are national defence agencies, government departments and commercial organisations around the world. In the military arena they include the UK’s MOD and defence agencies in Scandinavia and the Middle East. They come to us because we are an independent partner with all the resources and skills sets to:
- Obtain best value for money from the supply chain
- Provide efficient continuity through the life of the programme
- Add value at every stage
We are experts in the use of associated requirements management tools, including DOORS™.
DOORS™ is a trade mark of IBM Corporation