Aircraft systems integration and upgrades
Out of our military aircraft test and evaluation heritage, we have developed a world-class ability to design and integrate new technology and systems upgrades to existing aircraft. We have a track record of delivery within the short timescales demanded by the front line.
Our systems engineering approach leads to a turnkey integrated and certified solution that includes:
- Systems architecture design
- Mechanical and electrical installation design
- Embodiment of the design on the aircraft
- Complete instrumentation of the integrated systems
- Certification for ground and flight tests
- Full qualification test programme design and delivery
- Final certification to UK MOD requirements
Our capability to test individual systems and whole aircraft, on the ground or in flight, subjecting them to every extreme of environmental conditions, and our engineering expertise to evaluate performance at every stage provide the assurance that the solution will meet your requirements and those of the front line user.
Our customers include the UK MOD and major defence suppliers. They rely on us to help them contain costs by keeping existing air platforms in service longer, modifying them to host new weapon platforms, operate in new environments or counter new threats. They know we have the domain knowledge, the people expertise and the facilities to help them manage every detail in the ever growing complexity of airborne weapon systems.