How long would it take a hacker to access your sensitive information or sabotage your mission-critical systems? How well could you withstand a sustained cyber attack?
Our Security Health Check service helps you address questions like these by subjecting your systems to determined penetration testing. It’s a proactive process designed to understand your risk, your vulnerabilities and your exposure to potential hackers.
Our Security Health Check service is therefore the first step to eliminating weaknesses and minimising the risk of data being leaked. It is also invaluable in demonstrating your compliance with regulatory requirements. Additionally, it provides invaluable information to inform your investment decisions and help you build credibility with customers and suppliers.
Our track record in this area is second to none. In fact we have a longer history in testing critical systems than anyone else:
- We carried out our first Penetration Test in 1994
- We established our dedicated pentest team in 1996
- We continually test a wide range of both commercial and government clients, which ensures our teams have exposure to the latest threats and vulnerabilities
- We were involved in the inception and design of the CESG CHECK scheme
- All our staff are cleared to at least SC level, and many have DV clearance
- We are completely independent of industry suppliers and have a reputation for innovation