Assuring and enabling mission success on the final frontier
We are assuring mission success for our customers as a world leader in deploying sophisticated technologies, delivering robust solutions for deep space exploration, space and near space communications, navigation and earth observation.
This pioneering work is helping our customers to realise their mission objectives through:
- Assuring mission success for NASA and partnership to the space industry by providing full lifecycle services related to design, development, integration, test, operation and verification and validation of spacecraft solutions
- Providing increased levels of performance and autonomy in microsatellites to enable advanced missions at affordable costs
- Developing revolutionary electric propulsion systems to increase the return on investment for commercial communication satellite operators and enable challenging space science missions for ESA
- Enabling biological and materials research in micro-gravity environments
- Radiation testing to increase the resilience of mission systems
- Developing a new ‘low shock’ docking mechanism for the International Space Station and commercial space operators
- Delivering cost-effective persistent observation and communications through our record-breaking High Altitude Long Endurance (HALE) unmanned aerial vehicle
- Providing assured on board communications for ESA and NASA missions to Mars
- Ensuring security for Europe’s Galileo programme through receiver security modules and associated security services
- Realising helicopter training solutions through our cueSim simulator products and associated services
Our customers include NASA, DoD, ESA, the EU, the UK’s MOD and a wide range of commercial organisations in the global space, aerospace, communications and security sectors.
Click here to visit the QinetiQ Space nv website