High performance at affordable cost is the key driver in satellite design and operation. Our focus is to develop new technologies and designs to enable your satellites to do more for less.
Packing more performance into microsatellites is a key to this approach, allowing increased capability for a given platform size, or performing the same functions as effectively with a smaller, lower-cost platform.
We are a leading European player in small satellite design and development. We provide end-to-end mission solutions for institutional customers such as NASA and ESA, and for commercial organisations in the earth observation and telecommunications sectors. Our track record includes:
- Delivering the Proba 1 earth observation and Proba 2 solar observer technology demonstrators for ESA
- Our Proba V operational vegetation monitoring derivative for ESA will be launched in 2013
- We are in early development of one of the two Proba 3 platforms that aim to demonstrate formation flying mission feasibility for future science, security and earth observation missions
- We are in the development of the ALTIUS (Atmospheric Limb Tracker for Investigation of the Upcoming Stratosphere) mission, which will measure atmospheric chemical compounds by stellar occultations. It will allow as a continuation of Sciamachy (on envisat) to locate pollutants and identify polluters.
- Studies for high resolution optical and SAR based remote sensing missions based on small satellites