Range Design and Management
We manage some of the world’s most advanced facilities across land, sea and air and provide our expert people to help you test your theories in practice.
This includes live weapons handling and a variety of highly classified operations.
Here are just a few examples:
- A 1,500m test track, the longest in Europe, capable of terminal velocities in excess of Mach 3
- The UK’s largest instrumented Air Range extending 250km into the North Atlantic
- Three fully instrumented land ranges allowing detonation of large scale weapons
- Licensed laboratories dealing in chemical analysis of explosive material
- World-class engineering and design workshops supporting the UK’s Air platform Test & Evaluation requirements
Our experts can design, install, integrate and operate Test & Evaluation and training facilities worldwide, providing our international partners with in-country solutions. These include highly specialised human factors assessment capabilities and extensive weapons test facilities.