We are committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct. We know this is critical for our success because it builds trust and transparency between QinetiQ and our key stakeholders.
- Do not permit the making of any inappropriate promises, gifts or hospitality for any purpose, including to achieve an unfair advantage or benefit,
- Resist any efforts made by others to unfairly affect our business decisions in order to achieve an unfair advantage or benefit,
- Have procedures governing the approval, appointment and management of commercial intermediaries, which are applied in all countries and sectors where we use such intermediaries,
- Support our chosen charities, but are careful to manage potential conflicts of interest, and recognise that some charitable donations could constitute a bribe if, inadvertently or otherwise, they procured an unfair advantage,
- Do not make facilitation payments nor do we permit others to make them on our behalf,
- Expect our business partners and commercial intermediaries to implement and enforce effective systems to counter bribery and corruption.