Airborne Communications Electronic Surveillance (ASX)
Protecting assets, borders and people with affordable airborne surveillance, ASX™ airborne sensors detect, collect and locate communications signals from radio, satellite phones or GSM to protect assets, borders and people with affordable airborne surveillance.
- AS3: a compact payload which transforms a tactical UAV, manned utility platform or helicopter into a SIGINT aircraft with minimal modification and expense. AS3 is the fastest route to providing situational awareness to ground forces.
- AS4: this utilises an array of high-accuracy antennas installed across an airframe, providing a high performance yet compact system for larger UAV and manned platform applications.
- AS5: a full specification system for strategic airborne applications, and may be fitted to a range of platforms such as business jets and large widebody jet aircraft. It is able to intercept high volumes of signals traffic over a vast operational area, with very high accuracy direction finding for geolocation at stand-off ranges.
- Trials and calibration to optimise and sustain performance
- System test and airborne trialling
- Operator training
- Platform integration support
- Through-life support.