Recognised as a world-leading Weapons Integration test and evaluation (T&E) provider and regulated by the UK Ministry of Defence, we have more than 80 year's global experience in Weapons Integration Test & Evaluation (T&E) and a proven track record of successful delivery.
We provide T&E assessment and facility services to regulators, aircraft and weapons manufacturers, operational evaluation squadrons and the defence sector. Our solutions range from helping to define customer requirements, design and manufacture support, instrumentation, safety assessments, modelling and analysis, provision of Weapons Integration test facilities and Ranges, through to flight trials – all culminating in the provision of a fully-substantiated clearance.
- Wide experience of all forms of offensive and defensive Weapon Systems on rotary, transport, and fast jet aircraft
- Recognised experts in air weapons domain, with globally deployable teams. Close links with front-line operational teams
- Assured and cost-effective delivery of capability using a combination of modelling, simulation and trials
- World-recognised engineering, instrumentation and flight test professionals
Unique selling points
Our wealth of experience leads to cost-effective customer solutions. Our ability to provide a complete solution, from concept to capability generation, covering all aspects of the air weapons domain is unique in the market place.Technical features
- Provision of enabling services such as requirements analysis, modelling, simulation and mission optimisation
- Practical assessments of all types of weapon system integration, including bombs, missiles, rockets, guns (crew-served weapons and airborne sniping), pyrotechnics and countermeasures
- Data and experience exploitation leading to cost-effective envelope and capability expansion
- Generation of supporting documentation, including safety assessments, carriage, release & jettison limitations, and operational tactics