QinetiQ Group plc (“QinetiQ”) is pleased to announce that it has completed its strategic investment into Inzpire Group Limited (“Inzpire”).This follows the announcement on 22 October 2018 of an agreement to acquire 85% of the shares of Inzpire. QinetiQ will acquire the remaining 15% after two years.
Inzpire is a leading provider of operational training and mission systems for military customers in the UK and internationally. The investment enhances QinetiQ's capabilities in defence operational training, complements our mission systems expertise with a portfolio of disruptive products and provides significant international potential.
For further information please contact:
David Bishop, Group Director Investor Relations and Communications: +44 (0) 7920 108675
Ian Brown, Group Head of Investor Relations: +44 (0) 7908 251123
Jon Hay-Campbell, Group Head of Communications: +44 (0) 7500 856953