A Global Enterprise
QinetiQ Canada (QCI) consists of teams with dedicated experts in defence, aerospace, security, and related markets. We provide high-end technical expertise and advice reinforced by world-class knowledge, research, and innovation. More specifically, we are world leaders in research; advice; test and evaluation (T&E); engineering solutions; training and assurance.
Our people make the critical difference to our Canadian customers by providing an independent perspective and unique approaches to complex problem-solving. We supply answers that involve innovation, deep domain knowledge, rigorous independent thinking, and technical expertise. Our solutions save lives, protect assets and critical infrastructure, and reduce costs while ensuring value for money. While our global track record is built on a strong heritage, we are a forward-looking organization, focusing on customer requirements today and in the future.
QinetiQ continues to grow its presence in Canada with a Canadian workforce delivering solutions specific to Canadian challenges. QCI is quickly establishing itself as the chosen partner in Canada for mission-critical solutions.
Our key capabilities include:
Independent Pre-Acquisition and Procurement Advisory – From definition studies to procurement lifecycle consulting to world-renowned cost engineering and bid evaluation tools.
Technology Solutions and Specialized Products – From innovative sensors to specialized screening devices and next-generation battlefield technologies
- Maritime – From requirement definition, design, and integration to through-life capability sustainment for all naval platform types
- Air – From delivering world-class aircraft Test & Evaluation to managing obsolescence and extending the life of critical air assets
- C4ISR and Electronic Warfare – From “big picture” situational awareness to life-saving products and technology for the real world
- Simulation & Training – From concept advice and studies to full solution integration
- Cyber - From securing government networks to assessment, testing, and Masterclass Cyber training
- Security – From fibre optic-based perimeter security to tactical law enforcement innovations
- Space – From satellite development and mission operations to independent Test & Evaluation
- Science & Technology – From globally recognized advanced research and development (R&D) to next-generation technology and innovation