We are accredited to AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2015, which is the best known and one of the most widely regarded quality management standards in the world. The Australian Department of Defence (Defence) recognises us as a Part 21 Subpart-J accredited Military Design Organisation under their Defence Aviation Safety Regulations. This recognition enables us to approve structural design changes for all Australian Defence Force aircraft. The scope and breadth of the approval is unique to us as the provider of structural integrity services to Defence.
According to Defence, we are one of their top three panel suppliers. The panel system standardises several Defence engagement processes for the procurement of professional and technical services.
We remain fully compliant with the Australian Workplace Gender Equality Agency, which means our people are able to access and enjoy the same rewards, resources and opportunities regardless of gender.
We are proud to be a member of:
- Australian Industry Defence Network Victoria and Australian Capital Territory
- Australian Institute of Project Management
- Australian Naval Institute
- Defence Teaming Centre, South Australia
- Rapid Prototyping, Development and Evaluation Program
- Royal Aeronautical Society – Australian Chapter
- Simulation Australasia
- Sir Richard Williams Foundation