We take a blended approach to learning, with a mix of on-the-job experience, virtual and live training, and access to a wide range of resources and toolkits.
Helping us to achieve our potential, we offer:
- Our Personal Development Fund provides each of us with access to an individual financial fund to support our professional growth and skills development to build our knowledge and enrich our careers
- Career development through established career frameworks and pathways, associated competencies, and the tools – such as workbooks and templates – to support our development and aspirations
- Digital learning tools on our learning platform Leadership Live, a digital platform, providing fresh, relevant and on-demand personalised development on a wide range of topics, so that we can tailor our learning to suit our personal needs
- Coaching and mentoring through our established programme, which focuses on specific skills and goals, as well as personal development such as relationship building or confidence. We also offer reverse mentoring to bring together colleagues who have an established career with those who are in the early stages of their career, creating a relationship where they can share and learn from each other’s perspective
- An Early Careers programme, designed for graduates, trainees, and apprentices, providing a rich and rewarding learning experience as they start and progress their career with us
- Our Global Fellowship Programme recognises and rewards our top technologists, providing the highest level of aspiration for our technical community and an in-year allowance to further future technical direction. Highly regarded by our customers and business partners alike, our Fellows’ are recognised nationally and internationally as experts in their field.
- Our approach to performance development is based on continuous conversations throughout the year. Everyone has clear goals so we know what is expected of us, and we receive regular meaningful feedback to help us be successful and develop our careers.