Its robust and flexible design makes SabreTooth capable of handling critical and often dangerous surveillance and reconnaissance operations - all while keeping personnel out of harms way. This hull-crawler robot features high-quality sonar imaging sensors used to inspect and identify potential threats. SabreTooth’s magnetic tracks allow it to adhere to the side of the ship inspecting areas that are unreachable and difficult to access. Its flexible profile make it capable of climbing vertical and overhanging steel structures.
SabreTooth can be operated autonomous, semi-automomous or manually – below and above the water line. It can be deployed from a UUV, ship deck, or manually placed onto the side of a ship.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides situational awareness
- Optional operation modes
- Obstacle avoidance capability
- Records information real-time or store for later
- Operable below and above water line
- Localization and position tracking
- Multiple payload capability