Recognised as a world-leading Electronic Warfare (EW) Test and Evaluation (T&E) provider, and regulated by the UK Ministry of Defence, we have more than 40 years’ global EW experience and a proven track record of successful delivery.
We provide T&E assessment and facility services to regulators, aircraft and EW system and countermeasures manufacturers, operational evaluation squadrons, and the defence sector. Our solutions range from helping to define customer requirements, design and manufacture support, instrumentation, safety assessments, modelling and analysis, provision of EW test facilities and Ranges, through to flight trials – all culminating in the provision of a fully-substantiated clearance.
- Wide experience of EW systems on rotary, transport, and fast jet aircraft
- Recognised experts in EW air domain, with globally deployable teams, and close links with front-line operational teams
- Assured and cost-effective delivery of capability using a combination of survivability modelling, simulation and trials
- World-recognised engineering, instrumentation and flight test professionals
- Ongoing collaborative Research and Development programmes to improve and upgrade our tools and methods
Unique selling points
QinetiQ’s wealth of experience leads to cost-effective customer solutions. Our ability to provide a complete solution from concept to capability generation, covering all aspects of the EW air domain, is unique in the market place.
- Requirements analysis, survivability modelling, mission planning, support systems and simulation
- Capabilities ranging from Radar Cross Section and IR Signature measurements through to RF stimulation and countermeasures carriage, release and jettison
- Practical assessments of all types of EW system
- Data and experience exploitation, leading to cost-effective envelope and capability expansion
- Generation of supporting documentation from safety assessments, flight limitations, and operational tactics
- Use of standard instrumentation and analysis tools
- Provision of EW training services through the world-renowned Empire Test Pilot School