The Snyper Mk III UHV-T is specifically designed to emulate the emerging Micro-UAV threat. It can be employed for tactical development of FP concepts, for test and evaluation of weapons and/or sensors, electronic warfare and live-fire training. The Snyper Mk III is rapidly deployable and can be flown on the QTS proprietary ground station or commercial-off-the-shelf ground stations for maximum flexibility.
The Snyper Mk III UHV-T is currently offered for a variety of roles including the following:
- Tactical role - The Snyper tactical variant is ideal for surveillance and ‘over watch’ capability.
- Target role - The Snyper target variant is equipped with QTS common payloads typically used in a target training scenario, for example, IR, passive and active augmentation, etc. The target variant is also equipped with an IP camera for forward looking situational awareness.
- Micro-UAV threat replication for military and law enforcement live-fire training
- Available in six-rotor configuration
- Line-of-Sight and Beyond Line-of-Sight control capable
- Proven capability to operate in high winds
- Can be fitted with weapon performance measurement equipment (scoring, active or passive augmentation)
- Configured for Tactical and Target roles