The Hammerhead USV-T was specifically designed to simulate a Fast Inshore Attack Craft (FIAC) in a multi-vehicle swarm of up to 40 vehicles. The Hammerhead USV-T also excels in replicating Fast Attack Craft (FAC) naval threats. The Hammerhead USV-T replicates high-speed naval tactics and a variety of operational guidance plans including straight-on high-speed attacks, crossing patterns, zig zag patterns, and other evasive manoeuvres. The system can be equipped with visual, radar, and laser signature enhancements to present a convincing likeness of a variety of naval threats.
- Proven speed of 35 knots in Sea State 3
- Line-of-sight and Over-the-horizon control
- High speed manoeuvring sea surface target
- Designed to replicate a FIAC threat in swarms of up to 40 vehicles
- Cost effective sea target
Get in touch
Click here to email our Targets team any questions, enquiries or comments on Hammerhead