Where security requirements or commercial sensitivities necessitate physical separation between networks, seemingly simple tasks such as applying application updates and patches can become manpower intensive.
Removable media (DVDs, USB drives) are often used to move data from one system to another which, in addition to being time consuming, can also prove difficult to audit. Moreover, near real-time data transfer, for example in support of protective monitoring, is practically impossible with these media. SyBard Diode overcomes these challenges.
- Provides a secure and accreditable means to alleviate the security issues associated with air-gapped networks
- Can be easily integrated into existing architectures
- Provides data leakage protection when deployed for data import
- Protection from attack against the export system during data export
Unique selling points
In order to suit a range of deployment scenarios, SyBard Diode is available in four distinct configurations:
- Standard Diodes - provide a simple solution to move data from a single source network to a single destination network
- Multi-headed Diodes - designed for data aggregation from multiple source networks into a single destination network, for example to monitor the status of a number of networks by consolidating log information into a single domain
- Multi-tailed Diodes - used to push data from a single source network to multiple destination networks. A typical use case for this is rolling out anti-virus updates to a number of separate networks
- Highly Available Diodes - suitable where the highest levels of resilience and performance are required, and to ensure continuous service even in the event of system component failure