What would you be doing as a Project Controller?
With this varied day to day role, you would support projects within your delivery team and other large and complex strategic programmes as well as enable the service delivery and performance of project teams with assigned delivery teams or programmes. As a Project Controller you will also provide coaching and mentoring to other members of the PCP&R and wider Delivery Support function and have a good understanding of project finances and reporting metrics. Contributing to the design and improvement of project support capability and process is also a key part of this role at QinetiQ.
Do you have the following key skills?
- Working knowledge of project management principles and how project control activities underpin them
- Sharing knowledge, skills and best practice across QinetiQ
- Demonstrate competence in SAP, MS Excel, (including add-ins), Word, Outlook, Project, Powerpoint and SharePoint
- Good organisational skills, record keeping skills and awareness of the project lifecycle and sales processes
- Intermediate process management skills and recognised expert in a number of project support activities and tools
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals at varying levels
- Competence against agreed Project Controls Competency Framework at a level of Foundation or APMP Introductory Certificate is desirable
At QinetiQ we offer adaptive working which goes beyond flexible working also work on a hybrid basis with 2-3 days in the office.