Trust Report Live Panel Debate
Watch the recording of our webinar where our experts discuss our Training and Mission Rehearsal team’s approach to trust in training and how we build those relationships with the customer.
Download the executive summaries
- The greater the interdependence between team members (i.e. the more they have to rely on others to get the job done because they share common goals) the more trust matters.
- Where team members have high autonomy and can complete a task without input from other team members (i.e. they can do the job themselves) then trust matters a lot less.
- When there is a lack of trust in a team (i.e. feelings of vulnerability and uncertainty are high), personal interests are much more likely to be a focus and a priority for individual team members.
- If trust is high, teams are far more likely to share feelings of vulnerability and work through any differences they have – resulting in higher quality outputs.
- Mutual trust within a team is essential for mutual team monitoring and for overall team effectiveness.
Listen to our Trust Series of Podcasts
Ensuring Trust In Teams - Podcast
Our experts discuss trust within teams, the characteristics of a team with high levels of trust, how to build trust effectively and more.
The Triangle Of Trust - Podcast
In this podcast, our Training and Mission Rehearsal (TMR) Global Campaign Director Christina Balis hosts a discussion with Al Whittle, Director of Strategy and Plans on the triangle of trust in terms of the role of industry in defence training and how this has changed over the years.
Trust Overview - Podcast
An overview podcast on the concept of Trust to bring all of our trust series together with our TMR Global Campaign Director, Christina Balis hosting Al Whittle, Director of Strategy and Plans at Inzpire and Helen Dudfield, Chief Scientist, Human Performance on the relationship between trust and team effectiveness and why the concept of trust is so critical in a military context.