CASPA is available in two versions capable of plug-and-play. The original CASPA, developed for Banshee aerial targets provides a system that allows its performance to be user-tuned to suit the flight characteristics of a particular target, alongside its mission and payload control requirements. The smaller and lighter mini-CASPA provides a simpler and lower cost unit ideal for use in semi-expendable target drone applications.
A marine version of CASPA can also be used in boat targets. This version is in service in our Sprite I and Sprite II vehicles.
Self-contained offering easy integration - provides the following:
- Command receiver
- Telemetry transmitter
- Three-axis inertial measurement unit (IMU)
- Pressure transducers for airspeed and barometric altitude
- GPS receiver
- GPS waypoint navigation with track, altitude and airspeed hold
- Autonomous target operation with automatic launch and recovery sequences
- Mature system proven in many thousands of hours of operational use in the world’s harshest environments on land and sea