0.1 accuracy class spot measurement of voltage with current and power
LineWatch Check Tool is an integral part of the LineWatch M sensor installation. Its highly accurate voltage and phase angle measurements are used to quickly and easily calibrate the sensors in situ.
The Check Tool can also be used as a precision stand-alone, quick reference tool for spot measuring phase-to-neutral voltage, phase current, and power flow on a live line. Unlike the LineWatch M product, the Check Tool is not intended to be left on the line.
- Quick and easy sensor calibration
- Most accurate hot stick power meter on the market
- Measures real and reactive power flow
- Measurement of live line conditions
- Can log measurements to local file
- No need for multiple tools
For more information, please visit the LineWatch website.