The SEAScout UUV family of systems is a truly modular small form factor option for in the field reconfiguration to meet changing mission demands.
Centered on a patent pending bulkhead design, an independently sealed common base platform can be paired with one or more daisy chainable independently sealed payload sections for true pick and play UUV deployment capabilities. Starting at true A sized, the SEAScout vehicle can be configured with or without communication and stabilizer fins as well as with primary or rechargeable batteries depending on mission demands.
Features & Benefits
- Self-Sealed Common Base Platform
- In Field Mission Driven Configurability
- Daisy Chain Expandability
- Open Software Architecture
- ROS Enabled Integration
- Mid-Deployment Retaskablity
- Single Person Portable
- A-Size Form Factor Available
- 12 Knot Sprint Speeds Available
- Multi-Day Durability Available