Our Performance and Data Insights Services create new operational value for our customers whilst maximising returns on historic investments. These insights identify opportunities for both system and system of systems level improvements, which in turn helps operational capabilities enjoy competitive advantage against potential adversaries.
These insights can also decrease the amount of time valuable military assets need to spend in sometimes lengthy test and evaluation serials, improving military platform availability for operational use. As people and team performance become more measurable, objective data-driven assessments can progressively replace more subjective training evaluations.
Our use of Agile methodologies and DevSecOps enables us to develop and field Minimum ViableProducts (MVPs) against aggressive timescales, using low to high side development techniques, whilst also exploiting our extensive library of proven T&E tools and experience which can be hosted securely on-premise or proven experience and T&E tools, which can be hosted securely on premise or in the cloud as appropriate.
QinetiQ’s capabilities within Performance and Data Insights Services include:
- Combining agile delivery with data science.
- Developing new secure cloud-based analysis platforms.
- Creating toolsets that allow effective analysis across legacy stove-piped data.
- Supporting communications and combat management system integration and testing for Front Line Commands, both at home and when deployed.
- Dynamic performance monitoring using Agile methodologies.